The Sunderland Astronomical Society AGM (Via Zoom) will be taking place on Sunday 24th October 2020 from 7:00 pm.
Zoom AGM meeting details will be distributed via our SAS SMS text service or upon request from zoom-meetings@
SAS members are invited to attend, listen to chair’s reports and vote in the election of the committee and nominations are asked from the SAS members.
At the AGM all committee members will stand down and members are nominated elected/re-elected.
There are a possible 15 committee places, which includes the named officer posts for the chair, vice-chair, secretary, treasurer roles.
If members are interested in being a committee member or being one of the nominated officers(above), they should send their nomination and the name of the member who is seconding them to the secretary/chair
Alternatively inform committee members at the Zoom SAS meeting-ups.
Both the nominee and the seconder MUST be current members of SAS.
Nominations must reach me by close of day Thursday 21st October 2021 to be accepted and can be made by either email to the firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively email@example.com
Any items for consideration under AOB should also be received by secretary/chair by Thursday 22nd October 2020.
Committee Member Notes:
- Members joining/re-joining the committee should read through the Committee Member Attributes.
- Also the SAS Constitution.
Annual General Meeting (Via Zoom) – Agenda
Sunday 24th October 2021, 7:00 pm,
Via Zoom Meeting
- Apologies for absence
- Statement of Finances
- Significant Purchases
- Statement of Membership numbers
- Membership Survey – Results & Analysis
- Brief review of activities in the past 12 months
- Brief review on ongoing projects
- Proposed AGM date
- To appoint/re-appoint Committee
- To appoint/re-appoint President
- To appoint /re-appoint Auditor
- Members comments
- Any Other Business