- The competition is open to entries from now and closes to new entries at 8pm Friday 15th May.
- Voting will close at 8pm on Sunday 17th May.
- The most likes will determine the winners.
- We will follow the same categories as usual.
Beginner and Advanced, Solar System and Deep sky. Also the best image taken with a mobile phone.
- The competition is open to entries from full society members only, (any images posted by non members will be removed) and images should have been taken in the last 12 months, however voting is open to all in our Facebook group.
- You can vote for, (like) as many images as you wish. All of the “like” imogis’ (👍😀❤ etc.) will count as 1 vote.
- When entering your image please state:- Name of the subject, date taken, equipment used, and whether you’re a beginner (astro imaging for less than a year) or advanced. Create a new post for each image you enter.
- Any comments other than those attached to the image will be removed.
Chair Sunderland Astronomical society.