- The competition is open to entries from now and closes to new entries at 8pm Friday 16th July.
- Voting will close at 8pm on Sunday 18th July.
- The most likes will determine the winners.
- We will follow the same categories as usual.
Beginner and Advanced, Solar System and Deep sky. Also the best image taken with a mobile phone.
- The competition is open to entries from full society members only, (any images posted by non members will be removed) and images should have been taken in the last 12 months, however voting is open to all in our Facebook group.
- You can vote for, (like) as many images as you wish. All of the “like” imogis’ (👍😀❤ etc.) will count as 1 vote.
- When entering your image please state:- Name of the subject, date taken, equipment used, and whether you’re a beginner (astro imaging for less than a year) or advanced. Create a new post for each image you enter.
- Any comments other than those attached to the image will be removed.
Chair Sunderland Astronomical Society.
The Sunderland Astronomical Society’s Astrophotography Competition
- Solar System.
- Deep Sky.
In each Category (apart from Smartphone) experience Levels:
- Less than 12 months experience.
- More than 12 months experience.
There will be a winner and runners-up photo will be voted on for each category & skill level.
We also have a Smartphone/Tablet category. This can any image and any experience level.
The best of luck to all astro photo entries.