In this talk Dr Chris Aldridge will explore the discovery of plumes erupting from the south polar region of Saturn’s moon Enceladus.
Chris will talk about:
- The discovery itself,
- How the Cassini mission studied the plumes,
- And what we’ve learned about them and Enceladus.
Please support your society if you can make it.
When Who Where
- Date: 15th November 2020,
- Time: 7pm.
- Speaker: Dr Chris Arridge FRAS, Lancaster University.
- Venue: Will take place via Zoom (Zoom details will be sent out via SMS text near the talk date).
Our speaker is Dr Chris Arridge is a Royal Society Research Fellow and Reader in Planetary Physics Department of Physics, Lancaster University.