Get up close and personal with some 4.5 billion year old space rocks.
Everything you wanted to know about Meteors, Meteoroids and Meteorites a journey back in time.
- What they are?
- Where do there come from?
- What types are there?
- How are the formed, composition?
- What have meteorites ever done for us?
In this interactive lecture Michael Tweedy (our previous SAS Chairman) gives some background information and shows his impressive & inspirational meteorite collection.
When Who Where
- Date: 11th October 2020,
- Time: 7pm.
- Speaker: Michael Tweedy FRAS.
- Venue: Via Zoom (Zoom meeting details to be sent out via our SAS SMS text alert message)
Our speaker is Michael Tweedy is a member SAS and previous Chair of the SAS and is a very active member of the the society with a keen interests in meteorites, astronomy outreach , observing and astrophotography.