A series of 22 exciting public talks from world-leading scientists across Durham University’s Science departments, called “Saturday Morning Science” from Saturday 29th September 2018 to the Saturday 11th May 2019, starting at 10:30am.
Talks on every Saturday between dates:
- 29th September – 1st December 2018,
- 2nd February 2019 – 30th March 2019,
- 27th April 2019- 11th May 2019
What: Saturday Morning Science Talks
- No pre-booking needed
- 60 minute talks (45 mins plus questions)
- Coffee break at 11:30am
- Other activities after (e.g. lab tours)
- Talks start from 10:30am until 12:30pm
- All talks take place in the at Durham University CALMAN Learning Centre.
- For location, see the Saturday Morning Science Programme (at the end of the programme “Getting There”), page 15.
- Limited parking facilities Venues start at 10:30 and last for 2 hours.
- Refreshments will be provided during a coffee break.
- Various hands-on sessions will supplement the talks.
- Lab Tours.